Bradford Anticon is foil-faced insulation blanket specifically designed for temperature & noise control in homes and buildings with metal roofs.
It is comprised of a glasswool blanket adhered to an impermeable reinforced reflective foil facing. This reduces radiant heat entering a home during summer, and helps prevent condensation in winter.
Features and Benefits
- Keeps homes and buildings cooler in summer, prevents heat loss in winter
- Reduces rain noise
- Provides effective condensation control
- Reduces overall building energy usage
- Can be stored externally due to water resistant packaging
- Can be custom cut to required length to reduce waste and installation time
- Available in a range of thicknesses to meet the BCA Energy Efficiency Provision
- Non combustible
- Made from biosoluble formulation
- Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
- Environmentally sound – made from up to 80% recycled content
Australian-made Kingspan AIR-CELL Glareshield is a patented thermo reflective anti-glare insulation.
Kingspan AIR-CELL products are designed to combat heat gain and heat loss in all three forms (radiation, convection and conduction), resulting in thermal performance superior to many conventional insulations.
In addition, Kingspan AIR-CELL Glareshield is non-allergenic, non-irritant and has none of the health and safety warnings associated with using many conventional bulk insulations.
- 3-in-1 Insulation, vapour barrier, and radiant barrier
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal
- CodeMark-certified for BCA compliance